Partnership for Youth is pleased to offer 10 $100 scholarships to each of our Steubenville Conferences. Before completing the application below, please review the following information:
- Scholarships are available to teen participants only. We do not have young adult or chaperone scholarships available at this time.
- The application must be completed by the teen requesting a scholarship and must demonstrate financial need.
- The application must be completed no later than 11:59pm CST on April 4, 2022.
- Applicants will be notified of their award status no later than April 11, 2022.
- Scholarships awarded will be applied directly to the group account, in the recipient’s name. Group Leaders will be notified.
- In the event that a scholarship recipient is no longer able to attend the conference, funds will be revoked and reallocated.
- Scholarship recipients agree to provide Partnership for Youth with a written testimony of their experience within one month of the conference.